Portable equipment for the production of hot asphalt and cold patch mixes from Recycled Asphalt Pavement (100% RAP + a recovery additive).
- 2 aggregate feed hoppers for feeding the initial fractionated RAP;
- Liquid additive dosing system including pump and gear meter;
- 350 and 500 gallon day tanks;
- Trailered counterflow dryer to heat RAP up to 300°F;
- Cast refractory to eliminate contact between open flame and RAP minimizing damage to rap binder;
- Hauck Starjet dual fuel burner (liquid fuel/natural gas) with fuel oil valve train;
- Trailered pollution control system to remove dust and aerosol fumes from dryer gases;
- Air conditioned operator’s control room.
- Custom Allen Bradley automation – integrated blending, motor, and burner control;
- Wifi and 4g enabled automation for remote access.
60 tons of mixture per hour
- Five days of onsite training and support during setup and commissioning
- 30 days telephone support
- Surge storage silo